The latest version of macOS is finally here. Upgrade your Mac OS to Mac OS High Sierra download today and enjoy the amazing features of it. Apple has laid the foundation for future innovations this time by adding amazing features at the heart of the system. These new features make it more capable, responsive, and reliable to use and Mac OS High Sierra Download also purifies the features and apps you usually use. With this latest update, Mac OS is at its highest level.
This new update, Mac OS High Sierra Download introduces new core technologies that improve the important functions of the Mac. It redesigns the efficiency of video streaming to release the full power of your graphics processor. The latest update of Mac is designed all centered on today’s Mac experience.
Features of Mac OS High Sierra Download
The first announcement about High Sierra was demoed at the WWDC 2017 conference and it is now available to download after the release of September 25, 2017. This latest version of Mac operating system comes with a number of amazing features. The basic features are as follows:
- Apple has introduced the Apple File System with all-flash internal storage to every Mac. This has an advanced architecture which brings a new level of responsiveness and security.
- A new industry standard for Mac – HEVC(High-Efficiency Video Coding) which can compress a 4K video up to 40% more than H.264.
- Metal 2 adds ability to virtual reality, machine learning, and external GPU support for entertainment.
- Now you’re given new features in the Photos app to navigate, organize, and edit the photos.
- Tailor web browsing experience and faster finding in what you’re looking in your Mailbox in Mac OS High Sierra Download.
- You can share any of your file stored in iCloud Drive with anyone by sharing the link with them. Creating copies, managing versions or sending attachments are not required.
- Your iCloud storage plan also can be shared with your entire family. Choose the space and give it to everyone to store videos, photos, documents, and more.
Requirements to proceed Mac OS High Sierra Download
Apart from the requirements to 2GB of memory and 14.3GB of storage space to execute the upgrade, you’ll need to have any of the following models of Mac and versions.
- iMac models from late 2009 or later
- MacBook models from late 2009 or later
- MacBook Pro models from mid 2010 or later
- MacBook Air models from late 2010 or later
- Mac mini models from mid 2010 or later
- Mac Pro models from mid 2010 or later
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
- OS X Mavericks
- OS X Mountain Lion
How to get Mac OS High Sierra Download from App Store
- First of all, take a complete backup of your Mac.
- Then open the app store on your Mac.
- Search for Mac OS High Sierra Download.
- Click on the Download button at the High Sierra page and there will be a file named Install macOS High Sierra downloads on your applications folder.
- The installer will open automatically after download is complete and then click continue and follow the instructions on the screen.