Using iTools Pokémon Go spoof
iTools Pokémon Go spoof is not very popular among the iOS users, but it is a ban proof way of hacking your game using the third – party application called the iTools. iTools Pokémon Go is a few – stepped process that can be easily achieved with the iTools application installed on the Mac or Windows computer of yours. Virtual location feature of iTools is used for the iTools Pokémon Go spoof.
Virtual location feature of iTools was there in iTools 4 for a long period of time but was only advertised by the ThinkSky Technologies with the recent upgrade of the application, iTools 18.104.22.168. Since then many people did not know about this easy iTools Pokémon Go hacking trick.
Pokémon Go is the famous game which uses your GPS location to catch Pokémon in various locations around yours. But this can be a tiring game of walking around for hours if you are really into playing the game seriously. There are several tricks to hack the game, but most are banned. For Mac computer users using XCode to hack is much popular. Through this article, we will see how to use iTools Pokémon Go spoof.
- The application used here is iTools 4. iTools 4 is naturally used as a device manager for the iOS devices. But today we will see the gaming use of iTools.
- iTools come in two different versions as iTools for Mac and iTools for Windows.
- Supported Windows version includes Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista etc.
- Supported Mac versions include the latest Mac OS version, High Sierra.
- iTools support all the latest iOS versions including iOS 11.4.1. Therefore, it even supports the iPhone X which is still the latest iPhone released.
How to use iTools Pokémon Go hack?
First, you must install the setup you can download from the iTools official website that belongs to the developer. You can either purchase or find the cracked version form any other provider.
- Once the installation is complete, run the application.
- Go to the Toolbox icon on the top of the menu bar.
- There you will see the icon Virtual Location.
- First, the device should be connected to the application.
- Once you click on the virtual location, iOS Developer Mode will be activated.
- Make sure you do not have Pokémon Go running in the background.
- Now a map will load in the background of the hometown area.
- Select the most popular areas you want to be from the map.
- Select Move Here. Then your location will be set to the selected location.
- If you click Stop Simulation, you will immediately go back to the original location. Make sure you don’t do that while playing.
- Open the Game.
- Now where ever you want to move in the game can be selected in the Map of iTools to move to that place easily.
Is it Ban proof?
So far, this technique is ban proof. Therefore, you can still use iTools Pokémon Go hack.