For those of you who are not yet familiar, the iTools application is an easy-use iOS device manager tool that allows you to quickly and easily handle tasks and manage your iOS device via your PC. The application is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems and provides you with the ability to transfer all kinds of data including photos, audios, videos, texts, PDFs, contacts and other documents to and from your iDevice and your PC. Today, the latest version iTools 4, is considered as one of the best alternative device managing applications that iOS device users can use instead of iTunes on their devices. The application also supports tons of great features and tools that have been specifically designed to make the task of handling actions on your iOS device all the more easier.
iTools 4 Key Features
- New backup and restore features.
- Battery Master Tool which provides you with all information regarding battery health.
- Data Migration Tool which allows you to transfer data between 2 or more iOS devices.
- File Manager Tool which allows you to easily handle documents on your device.
- iTools AirPlayer which facilitates other features like screen mirroring and screen recording and allows you to interface the screen of your iOS device with that of your PC.
- Ringtone Maker tool which allows you to customize and create your own ringtones using any of your Tunes.
- Icon Manager Tool which helps you better manage the arrangement of icons on your device screen using your PC.
- iTools virtual location feature which allows you to simulate visiting different locations.
- Image Tool which allows you to easily edit and manage photos as well as import and exports them to and from your device.
Other Benefits of iTools
- The application is available for free and can be easily downloaded from the official website.
- It is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- It is the best iOS device manager available today and easily stands up to par with iTunes.
- Provides safer, more secure data transfers without having to worry about potential data losses as is the case for iTunes synching.
- You don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to install iTools.
- The application is simple, easy to use and comes with a user-friendly environment that can be comfortable navigated by even the most novice of users.
How to set up iTools 4 on your device?
Here are a few simple steps that you can follow if you want to set up this easy-use iOS device manager on your PC.
Step 1: Visit the official website for ThinkSky soft. And download the application.
Step 2: Install and launch it.
Step 3: Connect your iOS device to your PC via a proper USB cable and wait for iTools to recognize your device.
If your device is successfully recognized by the application then you will be directed to the iTools home screen where you will be able to pick and try out any of the wide range of activities and tools offered by the application.
iTools 4 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch is a product of ThinkSky technologies.