Let’s get to know iTools Pro
iOS device users constantly look for better alternatives for the default device manager iTunes by the Apple Inc. The best possible solution is iTools Pro. For earlier versions of iTools it was always known as the iTools Pro, but now it is known as just iTools. So, through this article let us talk about iTools Pro for iOS devices.
So Why iTools Pro?
- Out of all the available options for the device management why go for the iTools Pro? First, let’s see why iTools Pro is better than iTunes.
- As you all know, iTunes is very effective as a media storage and seller. But it is not much popular in its device management uses because iTunes device manager is more focused on the Advanced user community. The interface is very tricky and confusing.
- Therefore, iTunes is the best application. Its uses are mainly based on the simple interface more like Windows Explorer interface. Therefore, most of the users dump iTunes and switch to iTools quickly.
iTools Pro Latest Updates
- iTools Pro was first introduced in 2011, since when there have been many changes in the application.
- The latest version released is iTools 4 which released with the release of iOS 11 to support that operating system. iTools 220.127.116.11 was released in June 2018 and it has many improved features.
- One of the most recent iTools features includes the Virtual Location provided in support of the modern gaming requirements.
iTools Device Support
- All the latest versions of iOS including iOS 11.4.1 up to the iOS 6 early versions are supported by the iTools pro. All the iOS devices such as iPhones, iPod Touch and iPads with above OS are therefore supported.
- iTools Pro comes in two versions as iTools Pro for Windows and Mac. This supports most of the latest Windows and Mac OS versions.
Feature Highlights of iTools Pro latest version
- Media Files can be transferred to and from the iOS device and the personal computer very easily and quickly through a physical or wireless connection.
- iTools Media Files backup and restore feature to save all your media files in one location and to restore them when needed.
- iTools Pro can manage the contacts in the device and Send text messages from the phone through the iTools application.
- An iTools feature of controlling the Battery usage is iTools Battery Master. It can manage the battery usage by applications, charging of the phone and the battery lifetime details.
- iTools Ringtone Maker to customize the ringtones from your favorite iTunes.
- iTools Application Manager to set up and control the install and uninstall of other applications. Further, it provides facilities to customize the application icons in the iPhone.
- These are only some of the activities done by the iTools Pro application in managing your iOS device.
Is it free to download?
iTools Pro is not a free application. You must purchase the application from the developer, ThinkSky Technology to get the license key for the product activation. ITools Pro is free to be used for the rest of the application lifetime with free upgrades and online support provided.