The iTools latest version was released in June 2018 as iTools 126.96.36.199. This version contained many improved features that were not seen in its earlier version, iTools 3. iTools 4 had the compatibility to work with iOS 11.4. It is the latest iOS version released so far. But the 12th version of the iOS, iOS 12 was announced on June 4th, 2018 and released its beta version on 26th June 2018. Therefore, people expect to see the real iOS 12 in around early September with the next product launch of the Apple Inc. You can now download the iOS 12 developer beta or the iOS public beta. But the stability of these versions is not guaranteed. Developer version is more likely to get updates than public beta. There are still debates about the iTools for iOS 12. Many people believe that there may be a major iTools upgrade soon as the iTools for iOS 12. Apple has provided many great features with the iOS 12 upgrade. But up to now there is no information of any improvement suppose to happen in the iOS 12 proper release at least.
So even after iOS 12 is released we would then need iTools for iOS 12. Usually, iTools come up with the latest upgrades to enhance the performances of the iTools and to be compatible with each new iOS version. Therefore, for iOS 12 also the next big upgrade expected will be iTools for iOS 12. So, hopefully, even after the next big update, we will be able to use iTools for iOS 12 in the Windows computers and Mac computers easily to manage your iOS 12 devices as well, Therefore, we will have to be a bit patient for the next major update to use in new iOS 12 version. People who already have installed iOS beta version can try to use iTools for their device, but since even the OS itself is not stable yet, we do not recommend experimenting with an incompatible application.
The features that are already in iTools that we expect to be improved in iTools for iOS,
- Media transfer between the iOS device and personal computers, both Windows and Mac. This can be done connecting via Wi-Fi or across a USB cable only. Further improvements in this feature performance and speed are expected in the next upgrade.
- iTools Air Player, which is one of the major iconic features of the iTools will also be improved hopefully. Its Screen sharing features are much important.
- Expected support to migration all types of file formats.
- Battery manager is expected to provide better management of other applications which consume the battery life in the background as well.
- Improved connection speed of the devices between the computer and the iOS devices.
- Improved accessory features such as the iTools Ringtone Maker, iTools device optimizer and so on and so forth.
Soon, the new iOS 12 will reach you soon. Therefore, let’s wait to see the features of proper iOS 12 and hopefully the next real upgrade of iTools as iTools for iOS 12.